Monday, October 22, 2012

The Kit Kit Kitchen

As you remember, my mood board looked like this:


So... here it goes, a drawing I did so cheaply (FOR FREE!) in Lowe's Virtual Designer.  3D modeling technology at its best! BOOM!



Don't mind the overhang piece of countertop... that's me not knowing how to use the software.
This made me wiggle.  I wanted a little wine rack area with glass cabinets to see all the stemware... and a nice peninsula so people can sit, a super heavyduty overhead hood so that I can cook all the Asian food I want and not stink up the house, and a little nook for the cookbooks I own.

Now, how the hell am I going to get this?  Yep, well, you have to knock down a few walls and rooms to achieve this, including the Cat Palace (Thank god that we get to get rid of this area).

How did we do it?

SLEDGEHAMMER IT! (and, well carefully also sustaining the structural integrity of the house)




Nasty nasty PLASTER
  Oh and I found this LOVELY wall paper in the Cat Palace.

LOVE IT




No comments:

Post a Comment