Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome to M.I.Y.U.

Welcome to M.I.Y.U.!

It's quite the corny blog title... but hey, I was thinking of other things like...

D + MIYU - U = DIY !!!

Then I realized that most people won't understand what the heck I'm doing with that equation.

OR

MIYoUrself.  Yeah, that one just looks obnoxious.


Anyway, I'm obsessed, addicted, can't get enough of home renovating, improving, and DIY projects.  I watch HGTV and DIY Network religiously.  Nicole Curtiss is my hero.  I *may* have even swapped cable companies despite the price increase (it was only a $5/month increase!!) because the new company had DIY Network in HD and the old one didn't. 

I'm a happily unmarried upper-20's working engineer, proud pet parent to my two lovely dogs, Sasha and Zoro.

My house was built in 1938, pre-World War II.  It's an A-line Tudor style house, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bath with a lot of character.  I bought it through a short sale, took out a 203K loan, and renovated with my visions and dreams.  This is my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment